GPS Co Ordinates : S26 07.454 E28 01.392
- Travelling on the M1 South take the Corlett Drive off ramp.
- Turn right and go under the highway bridge.
- Pass through Melrose / Wanderers (2.5km) to top of the road.
- Turn left into Oxford Road and get into the right hand lane.
- Turn right at 1st traffic light into Bompas Road and go all the way to the bottom T junction (1.9km).
- Turn right into Northumberland Avenue, go around sharp corner and you will be in Rutland Avenue.
- Continue straight over one stop and one circle till you see the green Rutland House sign at No: 48.
Directions to Rutland House from OR Tambo Airport
When leaving the airport follow the signs to Johannesburg on the R24. After about 12 kms the R24 joins the N4, still heading for Johannesburg.
At this stage it becomes a 5 lane road. Keep in the middle lane and follow the signs to Pretoria on the N3. Once on the N3 take the second off ramp signed to Modderfontein. At the end of the off ramp turn left and then at the first traffic light turn right onto Wordsworth Rd. Continue on this road which changes it name several times, eventually after about 5 kms joining up with Corlett Drive, just before a major intersection with Louis Botha Ave.
Continue for another 5 kms on Corlett Dr as it goes down a long hill and under a highway, up the other side, past the Wanderers Cricket Stadium on your right and eventually runs into Oxford Rd at the top of the hill. At the first traffic light on Oxford Rd turn right into Bompas Rd. Continue to the end of Bompas Rd where you turn right. After about 50 meters the road bends left and becomes Rutland Ave.
Continue straight over one stop street and one circle until you come to the green and white sign at Rutland House No 48 Rutland Ave, which is about 1 km down the road on your left. Mind the speed bumps on Rutland Ave.